| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Egg Island, Bc in October is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in October is fairly wet. A substantial 324.5mm (12.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Egg Island, Bc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Egg Island, Bc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Egg Island, Bc:
- Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NW
- Ethelda Bay, Bc, Canada - 236.6 kms (147 miles) NNW
- Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NNW
- Cape St James, Bc, Canada - 232.9 kms (144.7 miles) WNW
- Bull Harbour, Bc, Canada - 37.6 kms (23.4 miles) SSW
- Cape Scott, Bc, Canada - 66.9 kms (41.6 miles) SW
- Holberg, Bc, Canada - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) SSW
- Port Hardy, Bc, Canada - 71.2 kms (44.2 miles) SSE
- Chatham Point, Bc, Canada - 197.3 kms (122.6 miles) ESE
- Campbell River, Bc, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) SE
- Comox, Bc, Canada - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) SE
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 341.9 kms (212.5 miles) SE
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SE
- Tofino, Bc, Canada - 282.4 kms (175.5 miles) SSE